Since January 31, the UK is no longer part of the EU and the EU-UK relationship in a transitional period during which EU law continues to apply to and in the UK. The transition period will end on December 31, 2020. Starting from the January 1, 2121, the UK will have its own chemical regulations, currently copied from the EU ones.
- Only Representative (OR) service - KAHLBERG Consulting UK
- UK-REACH - Registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals
- GB-CLP - Classification, labelling and packaging of substances and chemicals
- UK-Biocides - Request of inclusion in Article 95 uk and Request of Authorization for biocidal products in UK
- UK-PIC - Prior informed consent
- UK-PPP - Pesticides or Plant Protection Products